In today’s episode, we are so blessed to have Pantea Vahidi as my special guest to share with us about compassion.
She truly is a Compassion Ambassador, one who is on a mission to remind humanity of the healing powers of compassion
The world is desperate for it and every heart longs for it.
“Compassion transforms thorns into flowers, compassion transforms vinegar into wine.”
Pantea walks in a realm of compassion that we can learn so much from and drink from her insight and wisdom on this virtue.
Kindness and compassion can heal the wounds that medicine can’t heal.
Today’s episode will teach us:
- How compassion’s impact can be scientifically affirmed.
- Why do we struggle to walk in compassion?
- How we can begin to tap into this powerful virtue and make a difference in people’s lives.
- Hear personal stories of how compassion became the healing balm in a person’s life.
- What is the difference between empathy and compassion?
- What about compassion fatigue?
“If we cultivate compassion for those who have hurt us, we have the possibility of overcoming our anger, pain and fear. Compassion is a great medicine.” Goldie Hawn
Pantea’s Compassion Clinic and her weekly forum “Talk Time” is the perfect place to connect with Pantea. She is available for speaking engagements to share her powerful message. Highly recommend you connect with Pantea!
CONNECT WITH PANTEA VAHIDI
Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/panteavahidi
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH DEBI
E-mail – email@example.com – reach out if you would like to be a guest
Website – http://www.debironca.com
Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/debironca
Instagram – @debironca
Free Transition Assessment
The Purpose & Power of Transitions Online Course – 40% discount!
1:1 Personal Coaching
The Roots & Reasons Video Series – $47