Literally speaking, youth is the transitional age between childhood and adulthood.
- The Youth of our Nation need a voice.
- The Youth of our Nation need mentors.
- The Youth of our Nation need Godly direction.
Originally from Venezuela, Lucho Llanca started his mission with Young Life as a volunteer and served in multiple positions before becoming the Regional Director of Young Life, Houston
He and his team serve in 31 different Hubs in the Houston area and are impacting the lives of students from Middle School, High School, and even to the College level.
In today’s episode you will learn:
- The key roles of Young Life with the youth
- How they interact and establish relationships with the students
- How Young Life Leaders develop Spiritual Growth
- How we as a community can get involved
The youth of our nation are its leaders of tomorrow, so it’s vital to educate them good and strong values and deep thoughts.
CONNECT WITH LUCHO:
CONNECT WITH DEBI:
Website – http://www.tiffanyk14.sg-host.com
Email – email@example.com
Calendly – Free Clarity Call: https://calendly.com/debironca/free-clarity-call
Feeling like you may be in Transition? Take my FREE Transition Assessment