Traditions are more important than we think. They create a bonding and a nurturing that is experienced by those who establish traditions with their families and friends.
Its about the experience of being together. They connect us to our history and can become generational.
In this episode, Debi shares with you a variety of Christmas traditions that she received from followers on Facebook and Instagram.
- Be inspired! If you don’t have a tradition, start one!
- Bring back some of the generational traditions to your family!
- Be willing to change some traditions for new ones as your family grows!
- Its all about the memories that are being created!
CONNECT WITH DEBI
Debi is starting two new group coaching classes starting in January. https://debi.sequoiatransitioncoaching.com/group-coaching
- RE-generation – a season of deeper significance, unique contribution & legacy
- The Empty Nest – learning to thrive, let go and re-discover you
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – http://www.debironca.com
Free Clarity Call: https://calendly.com/debironca/free-clarity-call
Check out Debi’s 8 week Online Course
Your Story is Changing – Finding Purpose in Life’s Transtions