Theresa Ream understands the power of our story.
Her background was a humble one, filled with brokenness and pain, but she found the gem inside her story.
Today she is the Founder and Owner of several multi-million-dollar businesses known as the Ream Companies with over 41 years of business success.
Theresa is known as the largest Minority Woman owned restoration company on the Central Coast and beyond. She is highly skilled at running multiple multi-generational family-owned businesses.
- Theresa received Best Woman Owned Business in the Monterey Peninsula
- Best Minority Owned Business
- Woman of the Year with the Professional Women’s Network of Monterey.
In today’s episode you will learn:
- How your story is the platform on which you orchestrate your life
- Knowing your story allows us to take hold of and helps us follow your dreams
- How to build your Soul House with the stones of life that are thrown at you
- Understanding why YES is a beautiful word
Theresa Ream is passionate about helping Women CEO’s through her organization called Feminine Wiles Business Consultants.
CONNECT WITH THERESA:
CONNECT WITH DEBI:
If you feel you are in a transition and need help navigating, reach out with my free clarity call. Would love to hear your story.
Free Clarity Call: https://calendly.com/debironca/free-clarity-call
Website – http://www.debironca.com
E-mail – email@example.com
8-week online course https://course.sequoiatransitioncoaching.com/8-week-program
Your Story’s Changing, finding purpose in life’s transitions