Relationships are needed in life. It’s important to protect them and nurture them so they can be healthy and vibrant.
Ron shares with us the 5 germs that affect our relationships and gives us the antidotes that promote healing and protection.
Ron Price is an expert in Relationships and Relationship Conflict. For over 30 years, he has been equipping people in Relationship CPR, which is Conflict, Prevention, and Resolution.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to handle conflict in a healthy manner.
- What is the best way to take a Time Out when emotions are high.
- What invalidation does to the heart of another person.
- How to improve your communication
- How can you stop yourself from being offended
- What are LUV Talks and how they can help your relationship
Ron is available for workshops in the marketplace and in churches to teach and equip your teams and individuals on how to develop stronger relationships, navigate through conflict and maintain a healthy status in relationships in all areas of life.
CONNECT WITH RON:
Website – http://www.RonPrice.com
Email – Ron@RonPrice.com
CONNECT WITH DEBI
Feeling stuck, unsure of what is next? Connect with me!
Free Clarity Call: https://calendly.com/debironca/free-clarity-call
Website – http://www.debironca.com
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know the signals that show you are in transition? Take my free assessment.